This season sees England face four matches in the Autumn series and given the quality of opposition tickets are likely to be much sought after. Therefore the Committee have reviewed existing allocation and approved the following:
• Invitation for applications to be advertised via website
• Applications must be received by email to International Tickets Co-ordinator . Please email firstname.lastname@example.org with your application.
• Applications must be from fully paid up club members over the age of 18.
• Applications must be for own personal use and be made by 30th June 2018
• The maximum request per application is 4 tickets
• Where an over subscription for tickets applies. The Club Committee will draw the successful applications in pairs of tickets, irrespective of the number of tickets requested
The draw for tickets will take place in the first two weeks of July. Full payment for all tickets must be received in the nominated club account by Friday 17th August. Failure to do so will see the tickets redrawn and offered to another club member.
This season's matches are:
Quilter Internationals 2018 (all kick-offs 3pm)
England v South Africa - Saturday 3 November
Updated 12:04 - 21 Aug 2018 by Rob Solomon
England v New Zealand - Saturday 10 November
England v Japan - Saturday 17 November
England v Australia - Saturday 24 November